Subject: Invitation | Future Investment Initiative 9th Edition | October 27-30, 2025 | H.E. Erkki Keldo
From: "FII Institute Leadership" <[email-masked]>
To: "Erkki Keldo - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Asmaa Assid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 15:51:57 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

H.E. Erkki Keldo

Minister of Economy and Industry

the Republic of Estonia

Your Excellency,

It is our pleasure to cordially invite you on behalf of the FII
Institute’s Board of Trustees to attend as a distinguished guest the 9th
Edition of the Future Investment Initiative taking place October 27-30,
2025, at the King Abdulaziz International Conference Center (KAICC) in
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Please kindly find attached your formal invitation.

We remain at your disposal to provide any necessary information or address
any queries.

We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to Riyadh.

Respectfully,

Asmaa Assid

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>